Darlene Firlein, Level 3 Designer
Darlene Firlein is a Level 3 Designer stylist at Balance Hair Spa. Sha has happily been doing hair for almost 15 years.
"It's an honor and privilege to get the chance to build a relationship with each client. I love to listen to their needs and improve the way they feel about themselves!"
Darlene is consistently attending classes and workshops in the art of hair. Her education has made her the passionate stylist she is today.
"There is always new ideas and techniques to learn, therefore I am always pursuing my education with classes both in and out of the salon."
Darlene is a stylist that wants to get to know about your daily routines, to ensure you panic free hair that is easy for your lifestyle. Her training has allowed her to use many different techniques and tools to make sure you get the best outcome for your hair.
"The choices are endless and so much fun to do!"
Darlene is a Master Color Expert. This four-stage program is an industry-leading qualification in the business of professional hair color. Very few stylist reach this qualification that takes many weeks of hard work and training at the Wella Global Studio in NYC . Darlene has been trained in the science of hair color and how it relates to a clients skin tone and lifestyle as well as the most extreme color corrections.
Darlene is a certified Deva Inspired hair cutting specialist, a cutting and styling technique for clients with curly hair.
Darlene has also attended the following classes or workshops.
- Wella Advanced Cutting Workshop (NYC)
- International Beauty Show NYC
- Fashion Focus hair show Baltimore
- Wella Illumina Color Workshop
- Youngblood makeup seasonal training
- Color Proof Product Workshop
- Deva Curl Certification NYC
- Dry Razor Cutting Workshop
- Phillip Wilson Cutting Workshop
- Color Workshop with David Stanko
- Color Workshop with Justin Issac
- Balayage Workshop with D.J. McGinley
- Balayage Workshop with Jay Vosper
- Cutting with Michael Shuan Corby
- Color 911 The Next Dimension color workshop
To make an appointment with Darlene, call us at (484) 872-8457 or submit an online appointment request »